Your safety is my concern:
- Safety Helmets
- Modern up-to-date equipment
- Specialist child stirrups
- First aid kit carried
- Certified First Aider
- Rider ability assessment
- Treks matched to experince
Riding at any standard has inherent risk that you may fall off and could be injured. Please note that by using my service you accept that risk and agree that Greg's Spetses Horses will not be
liable for injury or damage to property.
I therefore recommend that you ensure that you have adequate medical cover with your travel insurance. I also reserve the right to refuse accepting a booking if in my opinion the rider would be
putting themselves, others or my horses at risk due to physical disability, behavioural or attitude issues, or appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Do's and Don'ts
- Do bring a small rucksack with water and snacks for longer treks.
- Do wear sunblock because even in Spring and Autumn you can burn easily.
- Do wear longer shorts or leggings even in the Summer so you don't get sore legs from chaffing on the saddle.
- Do spray yourself with mosquito repellant as a precaution.
- You won't need a sun hat or cap because you will be wearing a safety helmet!
- Do not wear flipflops or strappy sandles (it is not safe footwear for riding and you may have to dismount and walk in places).
- Don't forget your camera!